At Juja Preparatory and Senior Schools, we attract talented and innovative individuals and invite them to join a community that is rooted in creating an enjoyable and conducive environment centered in providing education to children.
Join our dedicated and vibrant team of teaching and non-teaching staff as they progress in their careers while contributing to create an intellectually stimulating environment where our community thrives.
Current Vacancies at Juja Preparatory and Senior Schools:
Digital & Graphics Designer (Intern)
- Long term development of JPSS digital marketing strategy.
- Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent ‘on brand’ voice in line with our high standards.
- Ensure the website is fully optimised for search engines and identify suitable websites to build links with.
- Increase the number of followers, ‘likes’ and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs.
- Use digital methods and e-newsletters, and offline marketing mediums to: – Recruit, develop and retain students and clients, donors, and other supporters – Maximize student registration.
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others.
- Fully exploit the social media and digital marketing potential of JPSS events.
- Utilize a complete range of digital marketing techniques.
- Assisting with print, production and design of marketing media.
- Liaise with external agencies and designers.
- Other activities as required by the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Diploma/Degree in Graphics Design, Visual Arts or Related Discipline
- Computer certifications in MS Office Suite & CAD Software
Minimum 01 (one) year in graphics design.
Teacher – Mathematics & ICT (Intern)
- Support, observe and record the progress of their class.
- Plan lessons in line with national 8-4-4 curriculum, with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
- Prepare and deliver Schemes of work, Lesson plans and Lesson notes based on current curriculum and syllabus.
- Administer Examinations on time as per the academic calendar to gauge the learners.
- Provide feedback to learners in good time and prepare and maintain learners’ progress records.
- Manage teaching time through; punctual and consistent class attendance observance of the school time table and Attendance of other school activities and staff meetings.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom and on school premises
- Promote, organize and guide Co-curricular and life skills activities to learners to enable them realize/nurture unique talents and develop them to their full potentials.
- Diploma in Education (Maths & ICT)
Minimum 01 (one) year in a teaching position
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Certificate in Accounting Software (QuickBooks, Sage, Pastel or SAP).
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Solid knowledge of budgeting and related processes.
- Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
Two (2) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position in a school setup an added advantage.
We thrive to make the submission of application easy and accessible to all.